Who is BYV?
Bikram Yoga Vancouver (BYV) is a community of passionate students and teachers working toward the common goal of a more balanced, healthy, and strong human body & mind. Operating out of 3 beautiful Vancouver yoga studios since 1999, BYV has helped over 70,000 yogis realize the healing benefits of Bikram Yoga.
With 133 Bikram classes per week, 3 hot yoga studios, and 40 certified Bikram teachers, BYV offers a fantastic range of class times and locations to suit anyone’s schedule. So what are you waiting for? Join the BYV movement today!
As co-owner and director of Bikram Yoga Vancouver, Lisa is passionate about Bikram Yoga and is a devoted student and instructor. Lisa was introduced to Bikram Yoga in 1996, and in 1999 went on to train directly under Bikram Choudhury to complete her certification. Lisa is an exceptional practitioner and has participated in regional competitions and has been a judge at international competitions.
Danny Dworkis, co-owner and director of Bikram’s Yoga College of India in Vancouver. He began studying and practicing Bikram Yoga in 1997. He trained in Los Angeles with Bikram Choudhury in September 2000 and is currently teaching Bikram’s Yoga series here in Vancouver. He is also an active actor and musician.
Our Code of Ethics
Our reputation is very valuable to us, because we want everyone to enjoy having us around! Our goal is to make sure that Bikram Yoga Vancouver is an awesome place to work and practice, and we’re always excited to welcome newbie’s to the BYV family.
Now let’s get down to business! Following are the guidelines that we follow every day in order to create our happy and healthy yoga studios.
To Our Customers
- We will have fair and comparable prices.
- We are honest and chock-a-block full of integrity. We stick to our word.
- We want everyone to keep coming and having fun getting fit! So we’ll pull out all the stops to give you the best yoga experience possible.
To Our Community
- We love to help out and be involved with charitable organizations.
- Reduce – Reuse – Recycle. We are constantly thinking up ways to protect the environment.
- We do not sell any plastic water bottles in any of our Bikram yoga studios.
- Everyone has different cultural and religious traditions which we respect and value.
To Our Employees
- Our employees are very special to us, and it’s our job to give them a terrific place to work. We want you to want to do your best.
- Communication is important for everyone, and we love to chat and encourage our team members to come to us about anything.
- We enjoy turning jobs into rewarding careers.
- We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer – come one, come all!
To Our Suppliers
- Our suppliers are our business partners, and we think they are very important.
- Thanks for any gifts, but these are all donated to charitable causes.
- We support businesses that support us! If you care about giving us excellent quality and fair prices, we care also about being loyal customers.
- If you work for us or are related to us that’s great…you just can’t be one of our suppliers.
To Our Owners
- We think long and hard about any big decisions because we care about our employees and always consider them.
- We will always be fair and honest…promise.
- Bikram Yoga Vancouver employs us too! So we owe it to give our time and best efforts if we want the privilege of earning any benefits.
- We are very confidential and don’t share any information about BYV.
- We manage our Company with great policies and procedures, and we are always trying to be better and better.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.